Wi-Fi / Smart Thermostats in the Columbia Valley
Wi-Fi and smart thermostats are the latest and great in the Columbia Valley. Wi-Fi and Smart Thermostats are fantastic because they work for you, rather than around you. Analog thermostats and even digital thermostats without the bells and whistles make you work around them. Wi-Fi and smart thermostats allow you to program them on the go. Leaving the house and forgetting to turn your HVAC system off is a thing of the past.
If you’re trying to upgrade your home to a smart home, then a new thermostat is the first start. We prefer Google home thermostats and Alexa thermostats, but we can work with any model you choose.
Contact us for your thermostat services. Shift Air Tests, Doesn't Guess!
Smart / Wi-Fi Thermostat Installation
Smart and Wi-Fi thermostat installation is something that you should contact a professional for. If you search for the phrase "smart and wi-fi thermostats" online, you’re going to notice many articles and videos instructing you on how to perform this work yourself. While it’s possible, we don’t recommend that you do this or hire an amateur. Smart and Wi-Fi installation is important because it sets the pace for your thermostat. Make sure you invest in this service.
Smart / Wi-Fi Thermostat Replacement
If you’re ready to replace your home’s thermostat, then we’re the team that you can rely on for this. Replacement is something that should get started on sooner than later. If you’re not sure what new unit to choose, we’re the team that will guide you in the right direction.
Smart / Wi-Fi Thermostat Repair
Things can go wrong with your thermostat. Don’t ignore any odd signs. Instead, contact our professionals. We’ll make sure to work out the kinks that you’re experiencing as soon as possible.
We Install Many Types of Smart Thermostats
Daikin One Thermostat
The Daikin One+ smart thermostat is an intelligent home air controller from one of the world’s leading heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers. It is the cloud-connected hub of a sophisticated, integrated solution for controlling temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- The high-resolution color touch screen display is protected by the same toughened glass used in smartphones.
- The anodized aluminum bezel and dial are precision manufactured.
- The surfaces have a fine bead blast with a warm hued anodized finish.
- The dial rotation is extraordinarily smooth because it rests on a bearing assembly typically found in precision instruments.
- A switch behind the dial enables users to return to the home screen from any menu with a single tap.
- An integrated WiFi radio connects to the internet (via a home router) to the cloud and on to the homeowner mobile application
- A thin LED light bar sits flush within the bottom surface and runs from edge to edge delicately illuminating the wall beneath. The light bar indicates the current system mode: red-orange for heating and blue for cooling.
- A number of screen savers are available including an analog clock.
- Built-in bubble level aids professional installation.
- Auxiliary heat control capable
Honeywell Prestige 2.0 Thermostat
The Prestige® 2.0 thermostat is a high definition color touch screen thermostat, 7 day programmable, configurable for residential and light commercial, up to 3 heat / 2 cool heat pump and up to 2 heat / 2 cool conventional, controls humidification, dehumidification, or ventilation, works with RedLINK accessories including the RedLINK Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control, Wireless Outdoor Sensor and Wireless Indoor Sensor.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit full color display shows current indoor temperature and humidity, temperature setting, date and time on the home screen. Also displays outdoor temperature and humidity on home screen (if wireless outdoor sensor is installed)
- Adjustable backlight level allows thermostat to be on full brightness at all times or dim to the brightness level of choice when the thermostat is not being used
- Interview-Based Programming wizard to easily and confidently schedule thermostat temperatures and times
- USB Port allows downloading of installer settings to quickly and consistently perform setup of thermostats in similar applications
- USB Port also allows easy setup of dealer logo and contact information on thermostat screen
- Real-Time Clock keeps time during power failure; automatically updates for daylight saving time
- Precise Temperature Control (±1 F) for reliable and consistent temperature
- Multiple HOLD options allows modification of schedule as needed
- Change Reminders to inform it is time to replace Air Filter, humidifier pad, ultraviolet bulb or batteries in connected devices
- RedLINK Enabled to communicate with compatible wireless devices
Honeywell T-6 Thermostat
Connected, simple and smart, the T6 Smart Thermostat is ENERGY STAR® certified and adapts to your lifestyle. It can learn your preferred comfort levels over time and heats or cools on schedule. If plans change, it’s easy to adjust your home’s temperature from any of your connected devices.
This WiFi thermostat allows you to enable geofencing to help save energy while you’re away. Your Resideo Pro will install the T6 and help you enable your preferred settings and create your home comfort schedule.
- Flexible scheduling: You can choose to use location-based temperature control (geofence technology), program a set schedule or use a combination of both to make sure your home is always comfortable.
- Location-based temperature control: Using geofence technology, the T6 Pro Smart
- thermostat will automatically use your smartphone’s location, which can save energy when you leave and make your home comfortable by the time you return.
- Smart scheduling: Adds a Sleep period to location-based temperature control.
- Time-based scheduling: You can program a schedule where every day is different, a schedule where weekdays and weekends are different or a schedule where every day is the same. There are four adjustable periods per day: Wake, Away, Home and Sleep.
- No schedule: You can also choose not to set a schedule and adjust the thermostat manually.