Let’s take a step back for a second. Air conditioning maintenance is vital, and it’s even more important that homeowners get it done every single year. The more frequent their maintenance, the less likely they’ll need part replacements down the line. This should be common knowledge and we want to make that super clear before we get into the nitty-gritty.
Now, once you’ve decided that maintenance is as important a priority as it should be, then comes the complicated question of which maintenance plan to choose. Not only do different HVAC providers have different standards of AC maintenance in Columbia Valley, but their perks and programs are going to vary greatly depending on the company.
We can’t speak for any other team, but we can speak for ourselves. We’re going to discuss our specific maintenance plan and try to figure out why it could be the perfect one for you.
Regardless of the Plan
Maintenance is important regardless of the specific plan you choose. As long as it’s with a team that you trust, AC maintenance is going to provide measurable improvements in cooling, energy-efficiency, and the longevity of your system. That’s because it’s a routine inspection that doesn’t vary much depending on the plan that you sign up for.
For instance, you could sign up for the best plan possible which is a great idea, but then if you only get maintenance actually performed on your system one time in five years, you’re never going to get the full benefit from it.
Now that you’re committed to getting maintenance performed on your system, let’s talk about some of the extra bonuses that come with our specific plan! Keep in mind that these come with the plan, they’re not additional costs, so you can have immediate access to all of these benefits when you call us today!
- Two system coverage. Our plan comes with the ability to cover both your heater and your air conditioner at no extra charge.
- Priority service within 24 hours. Jump to the front of the line whenever you call us, because you’re part of our maintenance family now!
- No truck charges. Depending on where you live, it can be quite the haul to get to you. When you’re part of our maintenance program, we don’t charge you for the extra mileage.
- 25% Off furnace and AC parts. This is a huge discount for homeowners. Feel safe, secure, and responsible by having a reputable team give you a giant discount on all part replacements.
- 15% Off the installation of a new furnace or AC. If your system starts breaking down, that can be a stressful time. That’s why our team makes it as easy as possible to invest in a brand-new AC or furnace with a 15% off discount.
Start with our plan and see for yourself how much of an improvement it can be. You can cancel at any time, and even provide us with feedback if you don’t like it for whatever reason!